- It Regulates your skin’s pH. You can replace your toner by diluting ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) with 2 parts water and 1 part ACV.
- You can use ACV to get shiny hair. Pour through your hair (1 part ACV to 4 parts water) after shampooing a few times per week.
- Soothe your sunburns with ACV. You can add a cup of ACV to your bathwater and let your body soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Apple cider vinegar is great for mucous. If you have bad allergies or sinus problems use 2 tbsp. of ACV to 1 cup of warm (not hot) water. Use this mixture in a neti pot to rinse out your sinus cavities.
- ACV can help remove teeth stains. Rub your teeth with the vinegar and rinse with water.
- A teaspoon of ACV along with a glass of water will help alleviate heartburn.
- Back to the hair, mix half water and half vinegar and scrub it into your scalp. It is great for dandruff.
- For the guys…. It works great as an aftershave. No kidding!
NOTE: Apple Cider Vinegar is not recommended for color-treated or processed hair.