Thanks to Hamilton Beach for sponsoring this [easyazon_link identifier=”B00E0QMDSM” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]FlexBrew 2-Way Coffee Maker[/easyazon_link] review. All opinions are 100% my own.
When Hamilton Beach reached out to me to review their Hamilton Beach 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker I jumped at the opportunity. I love Hamilton Beach products as you can tell from exhibit one, the Homemade Apple Butter and exhibit two, the Restaurant Style Salsa. They are just some of my favorite small appliances.
What I really loved about this particular product is the fact that it is a 2-Way coffeemaker. I’m not a huge hot beverage person but this provides me with the ability to serve our guests who might be with a large pot or make single servings for myself. Which means I can have a cup of Pumpkin Spiced Latte whenever I like. All year long even!
The [easyazon_link identifier=”B00E0QMDSM” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Hamilton Beach 2-Way FlexBrew Coffeemaker[/easyazon_link] has all kinds of fun features.
- Two ways to brew — single cup or full 12-cup glass carafe or 14-oz travel mug (not included)
- Standard-size “single-serve side” water reservoir for easy, one-time filling
- “Carafe-side” water reservoir with extra-large capacity and measurement markings
- Basket comes with a mesh filter to hold ground coffee or pre-packaged soft pods
- “Single-serve side” multilevel cup rest adjusts/stacks to fit all cup and mug sizes
- Pod holder snaps onto the single-serve brew basket to hold soft pods
- Brew strength selector for brewing REGULAR or BOLD preferred flavor/strength
- Control panel and display, with hour and minute buttons to program the brewing time up to 24 hours beforehand
- Equipped with programmable timer with 2-hour automatic shutoff
If you need a way to get flexible in your morning coffee routine then I definitely recommend checking out the [easyazon_link identifier=”B00E0QMDSM” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Hamilton Beach 2-Way FlexBrew[/easyazon_link]. You can find them at your local Wal-Mart.