Celebrate the day of love with this yummy Valentine’s Day Party Punch recipe. This “love potion” recipe is a favorite and very simple punch recipe. One that would be perfect for baby showers, weddings and of course Valentine’s Day.
Whether you’re planning a party for the kids, an anti-Valentine’s Day bash for the girls (Galentine’s Day), or a special evening for your sweetie this Valentine punch will be perfect for that.
Love Potion Punch | Raspberry & 7up
- 2-liter bottle of Cherry 7up
- 1-quart raspberry sherbet
- Whipped topping & sprinkles (optional)
(this recipe is also good with lime or strawberry sherbet)
Pour your 7up into a punch bowl or gallon drink container. Place scoops of raspberry sherbet in and stir to mix.
Whoa, this Valentine’s Day Punch is too easy, right?
Individual Size Valentine’s Day Party Punch
Pour a glass of 7up and drop in one scoop of sherbet. We topped ours with whipped topping and sprinkles to add that extra touch of fun.
If you are looking to make these as Valentine’s Day Drinks you might like to have these products on hand.
- Libbey Drinking Jar with Handle
- Libbey 10 Piece Punch Bowl Set
- Cold Beverage Dispenser
- Valentines Straws
- Wilton Sweetheart Valentine Sprinkles Mix
- Happy Valentine’s Day Party Cups
Want to print this recipe?
- 2 liter bottle of Cherry 7up
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Whipped topping & sprinkles optional
Pour your 7up into a punch bowl or gallon drink container.
Place scoops of raspberry sherbet in and stir to mix.
You can substitute the raspberry sherbet for lime or strawberry sherbet as well.