- The best time to apply lotion is right after a shower or bath when the skin is still damp.
- Overdo it with perfume? Dab a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol on your skin. It will cut the scent without changing the overall smell.
- You are most likely to get sunburned between the times of 10 AM and 2 PM, those are the best times to stay out of the sun if at all possible.
- To help perfume last longer put petroleum jelly on your pulse points before spraying. Perfume evaporates on dry skin faster.
- Also don’t forget to spray perfume on your ankles and behind your knees, scent rises!
- Exfoliate your entire body at least once a week to slough off dead skin cells. When skin is freshly exfoliated lotion absorbs better.
- Drink plenty of water, water helps your skin stay hydrated and moisturized.
- Eat healthy foods that are high in antioxidants, they help fight aging.
- Make good lifestyle choices, smoking and excessive drinking causes toxins that trigger stress and aging.
- Know your skin type (oily, dry, combo, etc) to maximize your skin care by using products that work great for that specific type.
- Get your beauty sleep! Skin regenerates and your hormones balance during sleep.
What are your fave skin care tips?