- To make lipstick last longer, apply a coat of lipstick, let set for a few minutes, blot with tissue and dust with powder, apply another coat.
- To keep lipstick from bleeding pat concealer around your lips.
- If your having a flushed cheeks kind of day go with a neutral lip shade. Using a bright lipstick will only make your cheeks stand out even more.
- Smile when applying your lipstick, it ensures complete coverage.
- Avoid licking your lips if possible, this causes them to dry out and become cracked and chapped.
Exfoliate your lips at least once a week. It helps shed off dead skin.
To achieve a pouty top lip dab just a touch of gloss in the center.
Using SPF on the lips is important to protect your sensitive lips from the sun.
Do you have any tips to getting lovely lips?