Hope everyone had a good weekend. Sorry I didn’t have a post up yesterday but we were celebrating my daughter’s birthday. She turned the big 5. 🙂
I don’t know if you are all getting tired of the beauty editions of the Tip Tuesday or not but I have a few more weeks of them before I’m done. I’m doing face tips today and then skin, hands, and legs to come in the next few weeks. Hopefully you are enjoying them.
- Try not to pull down on your skin when applying lotions or cleansers. Your skin already sags no need to fast forward the process. Apply in a upward and gentle motion.
- To stop makeup from fading during the day a good primer under your foundation works wonders.
- Blush should always be well blended, a heavy concentration of blush on your cheekbones never looks good on anyone.
- For special occasions, apply your makeup early and then touch up before you leave. This will make for a more natural look and you won’t be rushed trying to get out the door.
- For the best foundation color match, test on your face or neck. Your wrist is too pale to get an accurate color for your face.
- Try not to touch your face unnecessarily, breakouts can be caused by your own fingers.
- Exfoliating should be a part of your weekly facial cleansing. It will help remove dead skin cells that block the pores, causing acne. Daily exfoliating upsets the skin so try to only do it once or twice a week.
- To open up your pores soak a clean hand towel in warm water, squeeze out all the water, and place it on your face for a minute. Use cold water to close them!
- Moisturizing regularly with a good quality lotion or cream will replenish the facial skin keeping it smooth.
Got any great facial tips of your own?