- When resting elevate your feet to improve circulation, this helps to lower the risk of getting unsightly veins like spider veins.
- Wait until after you shower to shave as it softens the skin and gets smoother results.
- Exfoliate before shaving, this gets away the dead skin allowing for a closer shave.
- Hair Conditioner works great for using to shave your legs.
- Men’s shaving cream is cheaper and the same as women’s, opt for the mens.
- Look for a razor blade with a lubricated strip, a pivoting head and multiple blades (3-5) to provide the best shave.
- Make sure that you change your blade and cartridges on a regular basis, dull blades can lead to nicks and cuts, which can in turn lead to infection.
- Apply a good moisturiser after you shave your legs, preferably a fragrance free one as some fragrance lotions sting and can cause a rash to freshly shaven legs.
- If you really hate shaving, you can consider using a hair removal cream. I would only recommend this to someone who has no skin sensitivity issues as the one time I tried this was a nightmare for me. My legs burned for days!
What do you do to get smooth and silky legs?
The beauty edition of Tip Tuesday has come to an end. I’m not sure what I’ll throw together for next Tuesday but I’m sure I’ll think of something. I hope you all enjoyed these beauty tips and have a fresh new self to show for it. haha! 😉