I had planned to do a Tip Tuesday on organizing your digital photos but that one is going to take a little longer to throw together and I got a little distracted in reading last night. I’ll try to have that one up for next weeks Tip Tuesday and if you’re curious what i’m reading, I’m reading the Fifty Shades trilogy. 😉
On to the tip…
If you thought dryer sheets were just for keeping the static out of your clothes think again. Here are all kinds of handy little ways to use dryer sheets.
- Freshen up your shower: Use a wet sheet to rub down the walls/doors and remove soap scum.
- Heads up to sewers: Run your threaded needle through the sheet to prevent thread tangles.
- Deoderizer: Stick a sheet in your stinky shoes or gym bag to fight the smells. It also works great as a sachet if you want to stick one in with your clothes drawer.
- Tame the hair: Run a dryer sheet over your hair to tame those flyaways.
- Clean the gunk: Put a sheet in a stuck on food and messy pan, fill with water, wait approx an hour and happy easy cleaning.
What kind of ways do you use dryer sheets, other than for static removal? Got any tips to add other than the ones I listed?