It’s a busy week this week and probably next week as well so all the post are going to be fairly simple and quick ones. Summer calls!
Today’s Tip Tuesday is going to be a few tips on how you can use petroleum jelly (or just vaseline as we probably all call it by the most famous brand you can buy).
- Cracked Pet Paws! Rub petroleum jelly on your pets paws to heal cracked or rough spots.
- Neat Nails! Rub the jelly around your nails before polishing and then clean off afterwards for a neat and clean look.
- Watermarks be gone! Wipe onto your watermarked furniture, let set for 24 hours, wipe off excess and then polish your furniture as before.
- Moisturize your Lips! If you have super dry lips petroleum jelly is great for fixing that. It also works for moisturizing your face, etc.
- Lengthen your Perfume! Want to make your perfume last longer? Rub a little jelly on your pulse points then place perfume overtop.
- Stop Squeaking Door Hinges! Nothing more annoying than a squeaky door, rub some petroleum jelly on and no more squeaks.
- Make Lip Scrub! Just add some petroleum jelly, honey, and sugar for a homemade lip scrub.
- Save your Hairline! Planing on dying your own hair? Rub some jelly around your ears and hair line to clean up any mess easily.
Anyone use petroleum jelly for these instances or have any other tips for using it?