Looking for ways to stop stress before it starts? Keep reading to prevent it from even starting up and causing you a great deal of grief.
- Exercise regularly! Exercising on a regular basis helps take the edge off any anxiety you may be feeling.
- Sleep! Get enough sleep and when you need a nap, take it.
- Value your friendships! Having a good friend or two to share your feelings with will help keep you sane.
- Ask for help! Whether it’s professional or you just need a help with laundry around the house.
- Pamper yourself! Take a break every now and then and enjoy some YOU time.
- Go outside! Enjoy a few minutes being away from gadgets and enjoy the sky, birds, and nature. It’s relaxing.
- Remember nothing has to be perfect, just do the best you can.
- Enjoy reading? writing? crafting? blogging? Make it a regular habit in your life. If it’s your outlet make time for it.
What is your way of keeping stress away before it starts?
When I start feeling really antsy or like I’m letting stuff bother me I like to do my last little tip and just do something that I enjoy doing which also in turn keeps my mind off other things for awhile.