Top 10 High-End Makeup Products

Last week I posted my top 10 drugstore makeup products, this week I thought I would throw in my top 10 high-end makeup products.

I’ll be honest, I don’t purchase a ton of high end products but I do have a few that I enjoy. I usually buy high end if it’s something I have tried a sample of and I already know that I love it. It’s a rare occasion that I will just purchase something on a whelm just to give it a try at high end prices.

Here are 10 products that I would definitely recommend trying if you haven’t. All of these I use often and would repurchase again.

1. Clinique Loose Powder
2. Bobby Brown Lip & Cheek Rouge
3. Missha BB Cream
4. Tarte Maracuja Concealer
5. Mally Volumizing Mascara
6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner
7. Urban Decay Naked Palette
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush
9. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
10. Too Faced Shadow Insurance

What are your fave high end products?

You may also like

Pretty Little Lives August 23, 2012 - 2:12 PM

I reeeeally want to try the Naked Palettes!
Great post!
I found you through blog hop 🙂
Please take a look at my blog and let me know what you think!

Natasha Carly x

Melissa August 23, 2012 - 3:10 PM

The Naked palettes are some of my faves because I tend to wear neutrals a lot. Urban Decay as a whole though has great eyeshadows. 🙂

xoxo,
Melissa

Zia Blue August 23, 2012 - 5:27 PM

my favourite is definitely my urban decay eyeshadow and my too-faced primer :3 so great!

Jasmine August 23, 2012 - 6:20 PM

The urban Decay Pencils are wonderful – I also love Makeup Forevers Primer and Aqua line. What color do you use in the Missha cream, I was looking at their site last night but scared to purchase because the color swatches are scary! I am very, very pale NC15.

Beatriz López Lumbreras August 23, 2012 - 8:32 PM

Love the naked palete!!
the rest I havent tried it, some of them are not found in europe

=)
dailylivingingeneva.blogspot.com

Sita August 23, 2012 - 8:45 PM

I love the naked palette and 24/7 eyeliners!

Sita xx

Jayme and Mendi August 23, 2012 - 8:58 PM

We both love UD liners and the NAKED palette. the NAKED 2 is pretty awesome as well. And I have a gift card to Sephora that I might use towards the UD Smoked palette. Something is wrong with me. 🙂

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Melissa August 24, 2012 - 2:47 PM

I love the Naked 2 palette as well, maybe more than the 1. haha! I just really like Urban Decay eyeshadow overall. I’ve really wanted to get the Smoked palette to but really really really don’t need anymore eyeshadow. 😉

xoxo,
Melissa

Tara @ MySouthernAccents August 24, 2012 - 12:14 AM

I love Laura Mercier! The next best thing to Hourglass, but much cheaper. Speaking of, gave you tried Hourglass Tinted Moisturizer?

mysouthernaccents.blogspot.com

Melissa August 25, 2012 - 7:57 PM

I have not tried the Hourglass Tinted Moisturizer but I might have too. 🙂

xoxo,
Melissa

Lipstick Fridays August 26, 2012 - 4:19 PM

Just found you through the blog therapy blog hop xx Its fab isnt it for finding lovely new blogs to read xx Would you like to follow each other ? xxhttp://lipstick-fridays.blogspot.co.uk/

Melissa August 27, 2012 - 6:39 PM

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my blog. I will definitely stop by yours as well.

xoxo,