Dinner’s ready in a flash with this easy crescent taco bake.
Refrigerated crescent rolls are used as a quick crust to hold together the ground beef, cheese, salsa and seasoning in this easy-to-assemble taco casserole.
If you and your family love a traditional taco ring then this taco casserole dish will be right up your alley.
A different kind of recipe to add to taco night.
Ingredients you need for an easy crescent taco bake
- 1 lb browned ground beef
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 8 oz pkg crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown 1 pound of ground beef.
- In a casserole dish, unroll and lay flat one package of crescent rolls, pinching closed any seams.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, salsa (your favorite brand is fine), and taco seasoning.
- Spread the ground beef mixture over the crescent roll crust.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crescent roll crust is golden brown.
- Sprinkle crushed Doritos on top and garnish with your favorite toppings. We recommend typical taco toppings such as tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream.
Want to print this recipe?
If you enjoyed this easy crescent taco bake then you might like these others as well…