Show Mom how much you love her this Mother’s Day with one of these super cute and easy handmade Mother’s Day cards.
These handcrafted, homemade cards show that you went the extra mile to make something from the heart.
Mother’s Day is coming and if you are still looking for that perfect card then you should definitely check out these ideas.
Grab your kids (even great for preschoolers) and some quick supplies and get started with the easy step-by-step instructions.
Moms love DIY handmade cards. I promise!
Not only are all of these cards easy to make, but they’re oh-so-cute, too!
Plus every one of them makes great cards for mom any time of the year, not just for Mother’s Day.
So just in case, you need a Happy Birthday card or just an “I love you” mom card then these will be a hit.
How to Make Handmade Mother’s Day Cards
Here are some items you might need when creating these fun and adorable, creative Mother’s Day cards for mom.
- SophieBella Cupcake-Liners – 8 different floral patterns
- Kraft Greeting Card Stock
- Assorted Mixed Color Resin Buttons
- Lightweight Construction Paper
- Pacon Card Stock, Colorful Assortment
- 20 Skeins Bonbons Yarn Assorted Colors
If you love these Homemade Mother’s Day Cards and they were a hit for you then you might like these other ideas as well.
- Free Mother’s Day Printable
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Flower Bouquet Paper Craft
- Present Folding Surprise Printable Card
- DIY Father’s Day Shirt & Tie Handmade Card