This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias
This time of year is filled with so much yummy goodness! Today I wanted to share with you another one of my go to holiday recipes for potluck parties, Peanut Butter Graham Sandwiches. These just take a few ingredients, 4 to be exact, and a little bit of time.
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers approx 20 halfs or 10 whole crackers
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Package Chocolate Almond Bark
Half 10 graham crackers and set aside.
Mix together powdered sugar and peanut butter. It is best to do a little powdered sugar at a time otherwise it is harder to mix, especially if you are mixing by hand.
Spread the peanut butter onto the graham cracker halves and set aside.
Melt your chocolate.
Once your chocolate is melted cover the grahams with chocolate. I did this by dropping the graham into the chocolate and spooned more chocolate onto the top. I used a fork to raise it out of the chocolate and drip off any excess.
Place on a wax paper covered cookie sheet and let set until chocolate cools.
You can place in the refrigerator to quicken the cooling process.
While I was at Walmart picking up all of these ingredients for the peanut butter graham sandwiches I decided to get some extra supplies for graham cracker gingerbread houses. The recipe above makes approximately 20 sandwiches so we always have leftover graham crackers and this time of year our favorite way to use them is by creating gingerbread houses. It takes a lot of work to bake gingerbread, time that this mama doesn’t usually have. Graham crackers are great for a quick go to building material. After we made the sandwiches we threw together a “gingerbread” house for the fun of it.
GINGERBREAD HOUSE TUTORIAL
1. COOK THE GINGERBREAD!! Oh wait, better yet use Honey Maid Graham Crackers.
2. MAKE YOUR ICING!! You can find my gingerbread house royal icing recipe here.
3. DESIGN YOUR HOUSE!! I used 4 whole pieces for the sides and roof and 2 other whole pieces cut at angles for the front and back.
4. DECORATE!! I used spice drops and mini wheat cereal for my decorations but you could use just about anything you like.
Be sure to save 0.50 when you buy one (1) Honeymaid!!
What is your favorite peanut butter and graham #PBandG dessert?
If you enjoy this chocolate treat you also might like these as well.