You know it is that time. Yep, the time for pumpkin everything. Next week will officially start the beginning of fall and I am already in my fall recipe baking mood. This one doesn't require any baking though so if you are looking for no bake you're in luck. Today is definitely a favorite because who doesn't like dip? This pumpkin cheesecake dip recipe is quick and simple with just a few ingredients.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8 oz tub cool whip
- Pecans optional
- Beat together your cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Mix in the pumpkin puree and the pumpkin pie spice.
- Beat in the tub of cool whip.
- Top with pumpkin pie spice. (optional)
- You can also mix in some pecans. That extra crunch is ummm YUM!
This dip would be delish with apples, graham crackers, wafers, etc but our favorite is salty pretzels. There is just something about mixing that sweet and salty taste that is oh so yummy. So if you are planning to have a fall party then you might want to give this one a go. I bet it will be a hit. It would also be really great for Thanksgiving too. If you are wondering where the cute cat dish came from I picked it up at Hobby Lobby last year. I think they still have them again this year.