Fudge is suppose to be soft, sweet and rich and if you are looking for the best easy fudge recipe this one does the trick. It is quick and easy to make but oh so delicious to eat. Plus it is simple to throw together.
Best Easy Fudge Recipe
- 1 can 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups 1 pkg semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup 1/2 pkg milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans optional
- Line a 8x8 pan with a piece of tin foil or saran wrap leaving the ends hanging over so that you can easily remove the fudge.
- Heat the condensed milk, chocolate chips, butter, and vanilla in a double boiler or microwave. If you use the microwave heat in increments while stirring in between. Stir until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. If you are opting for pecans or whatever nut of your choice stir in the mixture at this time.
- Pour into your prepared pan. Spread gently and even out the chocolate. Chill until firm, approximately 2 hours. Lift out of the pan and cut into small squares.
No time to make now? Pin this recipe for later!
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: