One of my favorite things to do with my husband is to ask him random, out of the ordinary, questions.
Communication is one of the biggest things to keep a healthy relationship moving forward and these pillow talk questions keep it light-hearted and fun.
There is nothing like a good belly laugh and enjoying some together time. If you have been looking for some great questions to get the communication going with your spouse or significant other then be sure to give these a try. You will be surprised what you can learn, even after years and years of being married.
1. What is your idea of a romantic evening?
2. What would be your dream job and why?
3. What is your dream destination and why?
4. What is your fondest childhood memory?
5. What has been your proudest moment and why?
6. You have 3 magic lamp wishes, what would they be?
7. What was the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
8. What superhero power would you want and why?
9. What is the one thing that could happen that would make your day?
10. If you could ask me one question, what would it be?
What light-hearted question would you like to ask your spouse/significant other?