We love ice cream pops but sometimes we want to treat ourselves to something a little different but still just as cool and tasty for summer time.
Today I am sharing with you how we create our chocolate covered frozen bananas. They are super simple to make and you will be enjoying them in no time.
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
- Chocolate Bark or Chips
- Toppings (we used pecans)
- You will also need popsicle or lollipop sticks
- Pecans (or other nuts)
- Mini M&Ms
- Peanut Butter Chips (ummm YUM)
- Attach your bananas onto your sticks. We used lollipop sticks but you could also use popsicle sticks or small skewers. We also cut our bananas in half.
- Freeze your bananas for a few hours. They don’t have to be fully frozen but just firm.
- Right before you are getting ready to remove the bananas from the freezer melt your chocolate.
- Set aside your topping on a plate so that you can roll your bananas once dipped.
- Dip your bananas in the chocolate and then roll them in your favorite topping.
- Set aside for a few minutes until the chocolate hardens.
- Enjoy your Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas!!
Want to print this recipe?
If you enjoy this Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas post you might also like…
(This post contains affiliate links.)