It's football Sunday which means the perfect timing for a warm and hearty dip recipe. This White Chicken Chili Dip is made for sitting together and enjoying some good eats and a good game. It can be game day every day!
White Chicken Chili Dip
- 1 pouch Progresso™ Southwest style white chicken chili with beans
- 4 oz cream cheese cut into cubes
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey jack and cheddar cheese 8 oz
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- chopped green onions
- tortilla chips
- Chunky Version: Also add in
- 1-2 chicken breasts
- ½ can great northern beans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray dish with cooking spray or use nonstick dish.
- Mix in Progresso™ Southwest style white chicken chili, cream cheese, shredded cheese, cumin and extra chicken and beans if you choose to cook the chunky version.
- Bake uncovered about 15 minutes or until cream cheese and shredded cheese is completely melted.
- Top with green onions and serve with your favorite tortilla chips.
What I love about this recipe is the #ProgressoChili makes it super simple to throw this dish together. I like to add some extra chicken and white beans for a chunky version but you can have the same great taste with just the Progresso™ Southwest style white chicken chili with beans. It also makes a huge pot of dip for a whole slew of hungry mouths.
If you don't have time to make this dip then just grab a few bags of the Progresso™ Southwest style white chicken chili or one of their other great flavors. It is great by itself and can feed a whole crew. Best of all it only takes 5 ½ minutes to warm it up. Yep, just under 6 minutes and you are done. You can find the Progresso Chili and Stew bags in the soup section of your grocery store. Don't forget your coupon, buy 3 get $1 off.
If you are looking for some more game day recipes be sure to check out the #ProgressoGameDay site to download printable fan favorite recipes and to check out the other great recipes available from Progresso.
Stay up to date on new products and promotions by following along with Progresso on Facebook.