Does your dad or children's dad deserve the "best dad ever" ribbon?
Well, how about gathering these simple supplies and making this best dad award ribbon paper plate craft just in time for Father’s day.
This Father's Day craft is very kid-friendly so even the littlest kiddos can partake in the fun.
Want to make it even cooler? Glue on a small magnet to the back so your best dad can proudly display his award on the fridge for all to see.
Supplies you will need
- Yellow Paper Plate (or a white one painted yellow)
- Letter Stickers
- Blue Construction Paper
- Magnet (optional)
How to make the best dad award paper plate craft
1. Take the blue construction paper and cut two large ribbons.
2. Glue the two ribbons onto the back of the yellow paper plate.
3. While the glue is drying, turn the plate over (careful not to knock off the ribbons), and using the sticker letters spell out “Best Dad Ever” onto the paper plate.
4. Now that you have completed the best dad award paper plate craft it is time to present it to dad. He is sure to love it!
If you are looking for more fun ideas for Father's Day be sure to check these out.
- Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages for Kids
- Father’s Day Cards for Kids to Make
- Preschool Father’s Day Crafts
- Fatherhood, You Nailed It, Hand and Arm Craft
- How to make a Father’s Day Shirt and Tie Card!
- Bow Tie Cupcakes for Father’s Day
- Father's Day Magic Flashlight Card
Want to print these tutorial instructions?