Summer is here!!
There are so many things I love about summer but do you know what I hate about summer?
The bugs, nasty sunburns, and sweat. Blah!
This is why I love my Essential Oils though.
They have something to combat all of these different things and have me loving my summer days again.
(This post contains affiliate links.)
The Best Essential Oils for Summer!
If you have been looking for some ways to help your inevitable summer problems then keep reading I have several solutions for you today.
Sunburns: This blend is great for soothing those achy sunburns.
- 7 drops [easyazon_link identifier=”B00TSTZQEY” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Lavender[/easyazon_link]
- 7 drops Peppermint
- 4 drops [easyazon_link identifier=”B005CBSIAG” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Copaiba[/easyazon_link]
- 2 tbsps. [easyazon_link identifier=”B00CPZPYLS” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Coconut Oil[/easyazon_link]
Bug Spray: To keep those pesky little buggers away.
- 5 drops [easyazon_link identifier=”B00PV15BPW” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Peppermint[/easyazon_link]
- 5 drops Lavender
- 10 drops Purification
- 1/4 Cup Distilled Water
- 1/4 Cup [easyazon_link identifier=”B00016WW8Q” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Witch Hazel[/easyazon_link]
Itch Relief: For when you do get bit by those annoying bugs.
- 5 drops Lavender
- 5 drops [easyazon_link identifier=”B0015KQUO4″ locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Purification[/easyazon_link]
- 3 drops Peppermint
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B0019LVFSU” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Almond Oil[/easyazon_link]
This mix works great in a [easyazon_link identifier=”B013SJWE2G” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]rollerball[/easyazon_link] to apply on bug bites.
Mosquito Repellent: Well because… you know what…who needs an explanation to repel mosquitos right?
3 drops of Citronella
You can apply this to your skin or you can buy some [easyazon_link identifier=”B00EO8789U” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]leather cording[/easyazon_link] and make your own homemade repellent bracelet.
NOTE: Some Essential Oils are photosensitive and can cause rashes and/or burns when exposed to the sunlight. None of the oils I mentioned above are in this list but be sure you check your oils prior to using when heading out into the sun.
If you enjoy this Best Essential Oils for Summer post you might also like…