Celebrate Spring and Easter with these super cute Easter nail art designs. Take your nails up a notch this holiday season with these adorable and simple designs perfect for Easter weekend.
These beauties are inspired by spring’s favorite bunny, that warm sunshine we all wait so patiently for, and bright florals for some oh-so-cute nail art designs.
Easter is all about the flowers, adorable fuzzy animals, candy, and pastel shades, and it just so happens all of these things look amazing on our nails.
A beautiful Easter manicure is sure to put you in a celebratory mood.
We have previously posted some Spring nail designs and gorgeous solid color ideas that you might enjoy. But today, I thought I would show you some of the cutest Easter nail ideas.
Sometimes the most fun part about a holiday is choosing seasonally-appropriate nail art. Let’s get to celebrating!
- Easter Bunny Art >>> Mommy Moment
2. Hatching Chicks >>> Nails In Style
3. Pastels in Plaid >>> Zoendout
4. Mosiac Easter Theme Nails >>> Heartnat
5. Polka Dots Bunnies and Chicks >>> Nailbees
6. Peter Cottontail >>> Marce7ina
7. Egg Hunt >>> LeMag Beaute
8. Robin’s Egg Mani >>> The Beauty Department
9. Malted Eggs >>> 10 Blank Canvas’s
10 more easy Easter nail art designs
What if I waited till the last minute?
Well here are some super cute ideas for those times as well.
While some of these nail art ideas are easy and some may take a little practice, they’re all sure to be the perfect finishing touch for your Easter Sunday outfit.
What are the best Easter colors for nails?
Typically pastels are the number one pick for the Easter holiday but we also love brights like coral or even classic neutrals that look great too.
No time to DIY? Here are some cute solutions that you can purchase inexpensively.
- Nail Art Stamping Cute Easter Design
- Easter Nail Decals
- Brown Bunny Design Nail Art Decals
- 9 Piece Set of Nail Art Manicure Tool Set
Even more fabulous nail art designs you don’t want to miss!