Celebrate Spring and Easter with these super cute Easter nail art designs.
These beauties are inspired by spring’s favorite bunny, that warm sunshine we all wait so patiently for, and bright florals for some oh-so-cute nail art designs.
Easter is all about the flowers, adorable fuzzy animals, candy, and pastels, and it just so happens all of these things look amazing on our nails.
These beautiful Easter manicures are sure to put you in a celebratory mood.
I posted some Spring nail designs and gorgeous solid color ideas last year that you might enjoy. But today, I thought I would show you some of the cutest Easter nail ideas.
Sometimes the most fun part about a holiday is choosing seasonally-appropriate nail art. Let’s get to celebrating!
- Easter Bunny Art >>> Mommy Moment
2. Hatching Chicks >>> Nails In Style
3. Pastels in Plaid >>> Zoendout
4. Easter Mosiac >>> Heartnat
5. Polka Dots Bunnies and Chicks >>> Nailbees
6. Peter Cottontail >>> Marce7ina
7. Egg Hunt >>> Pshiiit
8. Robin’s Egg Mani >>> The Beauty Department
9. Malted Eggs <<< 10 Blank Canvas’s
10 more easy Easter nail art designs
What if I waited till the last minute?
Well here are some super cute ideas for those times as well.
While some of these nail art ideas are easy and some may take a little practice, they’re all sure to be the perfect finishing touch for your Easter Sunday outfit.
No time to DIY? Here are some cute solutions that you can purchase inexpensively.
- Nail Art Stamping Cute Easter Design
- Easter Nail Decals
- Brown Bunny Design Nail Art Decals
- 9 Piece Set of Nail Art Manicure Tool Set
Even more fabulous nail art designs you don’t want to miss!
- Floral Nail Art Designs
- All About Nails: Tips & Tricks
- Fourth of July Nail Art Designs
- Earth Day Nail Art Designs