Here is a fun, creative & yummy way to celebrate your kid's graduation with this adorable graduation treat idea.
This Lil grad with his graduation cap will surely be a hit with all the young grads in your life.
It is that time of year! We are in countdown mode here with just a few more days to go.
"Whoop Whoop", says my daughter.
Whether they are graduating from preschool, kindergarten or even elementary school as a whole create these fun treats for the win.
Instructions for Lil grad, the graduation treat idea for primary school
- Glue on the wiggly eyes to your cup. We used applesauce cups but you could use pudding cups or fruit cups. Whatever fits best for your kids' classroom.
- Cut out a square piece of construction paper. We made classic black graduation caps but you can choose whatever colors work for you.
- Color a furniture button with a black sharpie and glue it to the top of your "cap."
- Create the tassel using two strings of twine. Fold one piece of twine in half and use the other to tie in a knot creating the hanger part.
- Hang the tassel on the button and glue it down if needed.
Shop related items!
More Graduation and End of Year Ideas