Here is a fun, creative & yummy way to celebrate your kid’s graduation with this graduation treat idea. This lil grad with his graduation cap will surely be a hit with all the young grads in your life.
This post contains affiliate links.
It is that time of year! We are in countdown mode here with just a few more days to go. “Whoop Whoop”, says my daughter. Whether they are graduating preschool, kindergarten or even elementary school as a whole create these fun treats for the win.
What you will need for this graduation treat.
- Apple Sauce, Pudding, or Fruit Cups
- Wiggly Eyes
- Construction Paper (Black or your school’s colors)
- Twine / String
- Furniture Button
- Glue on the wiggly eyes to your cup. We used applesauce cups but you could use pudding cups or fruit cups. Whatever fits best for your kids’ classroom.
- Cut out a square piece of construction paper. We made classic black graduation caps but you can choose whatever colors work for you.
- Color a furniture button with a black sharpie and glue to the top of your “cap.”
- Create the tassel using two strings of twine. Fold one piece of twine in half and use the other to tie in a knot creating the hanger part.
- Hang the tassel on the button and glue down if needed.