Celebrate Dr. Seuss’s birthday, March 2nd, with these awesome and easy Dr. Seuss crafts, treats, activities and more.
This post contains affiliate links.
March 2nd is Dr. Seuss’s birthday so if you’re gearing up to Celebrate D. Seuss Day like we are, you’ll want to see these awesome Dr Seuss Crafts!
Scroll through this list of awesome ideas and pick out a few to share with your family. We love Dr. Seuss in our house from the books to the movies.
Here are some items you might want to have on hand:
- Everyday Dinnerware Paper Plate
- Wiggle Eyes Assorted Sizes
- Chenille Stems/Pipe Cleaners Assorted Colors
- Melissa & Doug Sticker Collection – Alphabet and Numbers
- Premium Color Card Stock
- Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set
- Bamboo Skewers
- Terracotta Pot Clay Pots 4”
- Perler Beads Multi-Mix Colors
Although these crafts and treats are perfect for celebrating Dr. Seuss so is reading all of his wonderful stories. If you don’t own them then you should definitely check them out. Here are just a few of our favorites.