Today I am partnering with Old El Paso and Avacados from Mexico to bring you this easy 7 layer dip recipe. This specific recipe is the mini dips version but if you have a large crowd for game night then you can definitely turn it into a one dish recipe.
7 layer dip ingredients!
Mix sour cream and green chiles; divide evenly among cups.
Top each with about 2 tablespoons each guacamole and salsa, approximately 1 tablespoon each cheese and lettuce, and a few olive slices.
As you can see in the picture above we didn’t add olives because most of us are not a huge fan of olives and that is the beauty of this recipe. You can take away what you aren’t big on and add more of what you really love.
This is by far the best 7 layer dip recipe that I have found and you can find this recipe and more like it over on the Ready Plan Save game day page as well as some awesome coupons to save on Ole El Paso products. Plus even more chance to save by entering my $10 paypal giveaway so that you can make this easy 7 layer dip recipe for your next game day with the friends and family.
- 1 can 16 oz Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 container 8 oz sour cream
- 1 can 4.5 oz Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/4 cups homemade guacamole using Avocados from Mexico™
- 1 1/4 cups Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar or Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- In small bowl, mix the refried beans and 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix. Divide among the cups!
- Mix sour cream and green chiles; divide evenly among cups.
- Top each with about 2 tablespoons each guacamole and salsa, approximately 1 tablespoon each cheese and lettuce, and a few olive slices.