If you love making your own home decor, how about learning how to make wooden signs with sayings using various do-it-yourself techniques.
Do you love the signs you see on Instagram Home Decor accounts and all over Hobby Lobby these days?
Did you know you can make your own?
You all know I love a good do-it-yourself project and some of the most recent ones I have created have been wooden signs with sayings.
Although I have used several different methods myself there are lots of ways you can do this and I have rounded up some of my favorite tutorials.
Learn how to make wooden signs easily with these different techniques.
Not sure about following printed steps? Looking for a video tutorial?
Here are some really great video tutorials for creating wooden signs with sayings as well.
Pro Tip: If you can't find the right-sized piece of salvaged wood, buy a new one, paint it, then distress it by sanding and banging it up with hand tools.
Here are some tools and supplies you might need for the job!
- 12” x 5” Walnut Blank Wooden Hanging Sign Ready to Finish
- Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set
- Silhouette Cameo Wireless Cutting Machine
- Cricut Explore Air
- Adhesive Vinyl Sheets - 50 Pack Assorted Colors
- Mod Podge Waterbase Sealer
- PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Lithium Cordless Brad Nailer Includes Battery and Charger
Love signs but don't want to DIY one? Check out these awesome ones I found.