Today’s Bee Mine Valentine Card, Crafting with Kids! craft needs very few supplies but is oh so cute for Valentine’s Day.
If you have been looking for a fun craft to make with the kiddos then definitely be sure to grab your supplies and get to crafting. This one is perfect for even the smallest of preschoolers.
Bee Mine Valentine Card
- Yellow and Black Construction Paper
- White paint pen
- Elmer’s glue
- Card stock (for base)
- Black Pipe Cleaners (optional)
- Wiggly Eyes (optional)
2. Glue on 2 yellow hearts to the cardstock base for the wings. We used elmer’s glue, however, if we were to make it again we would probably go with glue sticks to prevent some of the wrinkling. If you are unsure about what glue to use where check out this craft adhesives; types and applications.
3. Glue on the Bee’s body interchanging between yellow and black.
4. Paint on the face with the white paint marker and glue on the wiggly eyes and pipe cleaner antenna.
5. We also traced his body with a regular sharpie to give him some definition but that isn’t necessary. He is just as cute either way.
That is all there is to create these super cute bee Valentine cards.