This quick and easy, 3 ingredient Blueberry Cobbler recipe is made with a store-bought blueberry muffin mix that is dropped by the spoonfuls over the fruit filling and baked up to a delicious cobbler.
Blueberry pie filling is topped with blueberry muffin mix in this recipe for one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make.
If you are a cobbler lover then this simple way to make a cobbler is a great go-to.
You can use the blueberry muffin mix and pie filling for this awesome cobbler or switch it up and use any type of pie filling you love.
Ingredients you will Need:
- 2 (21 oz) cans of blueberry pie filling
- 1 package of Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
How to make 3 ingredient muffin mix Blueberry Cobbler!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the blueberry pie filling into a 2-quart baking dish or 9×9 square dish.
- Mix together 1 stick of butter and 1 package of Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Place the mix over top of the pie filling.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Even more delicious cobbler recipes you will want to try too.
- Easy Peach Cobbler
- Pecan Cobbler Recipe
- Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- Mixed Berry Dump Cake
- Apple Cobbler Recipe
Want to print this Muffin Mix Blueberry Cobbler Recipe?