Looking for a fun way to treat your favorite leprechaun this St. Patrick’s Day? Then this St. Patrick’s Day Gift in a Jar is a super easy and inexpensive way to go.
We don’t really do anything special for St. Patrick’s Day (whether for my spouse or daughter) but sometimes it is fun to just share a little treat to say, “You are the Pot of Gold at the end of my rainbow.”
Supplies you will need:
How to make a St. Patrick’s Day Gift in a Jar!
- Fill the mason jar with the skittles candies. I used a shorter wide mouth jar and only needed 1 king size individual bag. However, you could give this gift to an entire family, neighbor, etc and use a bigger jar and more candy.
- Place the lid back on the jar and attach the cut out printable using tape. Using this circle punch makes cutting out the design super easy. Be sure you set your printable to fit to printable area so that it will print correctly. You could also glue the printable down but for the sake of reusing your jar lid I would just attach it with a piece of scotch tape.
- I didn’t do this part but if you are giving it as a gift (it would make a cute teacher gift too) then you could attach some cute twine or ribbon around the jar and tie in a bow. Green ribbon or a fun rainbow color would go great for this St. Patrick’s Day theme.
If you missed it above you can download the free Rainbow Seeds printable here.
More St. Patrick’s Day Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Green Food Ideas
- St. Patrick’s Day Garland & Wreath
- Popsicle Stick Rainbow and Pot of Gold Craft for Kids
- Popsicle Stick Leprechaun – Popsicle Stick Crafts for Kids
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- St. Patrick’s Day Jello Cups
Want to print or save the instructions to this St. Patrick’s Day Gift in a Jar idea?