Are you looking for some themed St. Patrick’s Day number practice that reinforces number writing, recognition, and counting skills during the month of March?
These St. Patrick’s Day practice sheets make great independent work or homework for your preschool and kindergarten-aged kiddos.
This numbers pack is full of St. Patrick’s Day fun and learning!
Whether you are a homeschooling mama and need fun-themed worksheets or your child just needs extra practice this pack of 1-20 number tracing worksheets will come in handy if your child is learning to write their numbers.
Tracing numbers can be hard for young students, but these worksheets will certainly help and as well as further the development of fine motor skills and learning to count.
St. Patrick’s Day Numbers 1-20 Tracing Worksheets Pack Includes:
- A 1-20 practice tracing worksheet with dotted line font.
- 20 Individual number worksheets with a counting and coloring treasure section
Each row of the worksheet contains the number on the left side in a dotted line font and extra room for practice.
If your kids are ready to start writing their numbers these super simple number tracing worksheets are just the thing for them.
Download Free Numbers Tracing 1-20 Pack
Did you find this St. Patrick’s Day Numbers worksheet practice helpful? You might also love these too…
- If I were a Leprechaun Writing Prompt
- St. Patrick Preschool Cutting Practice
- St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable Sight Words
- Summer Science Experiments
- Easy 100 Days of School Shirt Ideas