This St. Patrick Preschool Cutting Practice pack is perfect to motivate preschool and kindergarten-aged kids to learn and practice their scissor skills and fine motor skills.
Why practice using scissors at home?
Allowing your children to have extra opportunities to practice a skill set is always a good thing.
Especially a tricky one like the act of using scissors.
Sometimes their fingers can get twisted and turned around.
These fun St. Patrick Preschool Cutting Practice worksheets will allow them to practice an essential skill that all children will ultimately need.
Not only will this allow them to be better prepared but also leave them with confidence.
What is included in this fun St. Patrick’s Day printable pack?
This free cutting pack includes 4 worksheets that are easy and fun.
These worksheets are designed to help kids develop their scissor skills.
Being able to cut basic lines is an important fine motor skill for children and these printable pages will give them some good cutting practice.
These preschool worksheets are perfect for any parent, teacher, or homeschooler looking to help kids develop their fine scissor skills.
The Worksheets Include:
– Straight Line Cutting
– Wavy and Zigzag Cutting
– Circle Cutting
– Rectangle Cutting
St. Patrick Preschool Cutting Practice Worksheets
DOWNLOAD ST PATRICK CUTTING PRACTICE PACK
Looking for more cutting activities for preschoolers? Check out these fun options you can purchase!
- Preschoolers practice important scissor use and cutting and pasting skills
- Colorful reward stickers add to the fun
- Each activity offers practice in following directions
- This book is perfect for toddlers who are learning how to use scissors!
- Contains over 40 exercises and crafts that help kids learn to use scissors safely.
- Projects include animals, patterns and shapes to cut out!
More Preschool Activities and Crafts
- Halloween Cutting Practice Scissor Skills Worksheets
- 4th of July Preschool Scissor Cutting Practice
- Easter Preschool Cutting Practice
- Valentine’s Day Scissor Cutting Practice for Preschool
- If I were a Leprechaun Writing Prompt
- 30 Funny St. Patrick’s Day Jokes for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable Sight Words
- Dr. Seuss Preschool Activities
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Popsicle Stick Leprechaun Craft for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Numbers 1-20 Tracing Worksheets
- Easter Alphabet Practice Worksheets
- Easter Numbers Practice Worksheets