Are toys overrunning your home and rooms?
One of my most frustrating things to keep clean is my daughter’s room. It is like a toy explosion in there all the time.
Whether it be your child’s bedroom or playroom you will be able to organize in a cinch with all of these great toy storage options and solutions.
Organizing solutions for your kids’ clutter!
This post contains affiliate links.
Bed with Storage | DIY Network
Bucket Storage | The Polo House
Wood Storage Bins | IronTimber Etsy
Toy Storage Unit | Shanty 2 Chic
Underbed Storage | DIY Cozy Home
Outdoor Toy Storage | Domestic Charm
Wall of Buckets | Grosgrain Fabulous
Glass Kitchen Bins | HGTV
Garden Planter Baskets | Apartment Therapy
Cubbie Shelves | Ana White
Dollhouse Bookcase | Land of Nod
Storage Bench | I Heart Organizing
Tips on organizing with kids!
- View it from your child’s point of view! The easier to organize the better.
- Don’t make things out of their reach unless of course, you want to constantly be asked “Mommy, can you get that for me.”
- Baskets and bins are great for toys.
- Use appropriate sized containers to fit your needs. [easyazon_link identifier=”B00CQGTH00″ locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]Plastic shoe boxes[/easyazon_link] are awesome for Barbie accessories or hot wheels.
- Make picking up a part of your daily routine! That way you don’t start the next day with more toys that get piled on the top of the mess from the previous day.
I also truly believe if we make it fun and easy for our kids to organize their toys it will become second nature. I know I like my craft storage much better when it is organized and pretty to look at.
Here are some of the solutions we use in my daughter’s room.
We use an [easyazon_link identifier=”B000HM5V0A” locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]over-the-door shoe holder[/easyazon_link] for barbies. It works great!
We store books and all kinds of random toys in bins and cubbies.
My daughter also loves to play dress up and has a lot of dress up outfits. We store them in a [easyazon_link identifier=”B00489H8R2″ locale=”US” tag=”thgisli03-20″]metal trash can[/easyazon_link]. It makes it easy to toss in the mess and close the lid on it.
What are some of your favorite ways to store all the toy clutter?