4th of July Holiday Bark – This festive no-bake 4th of July bark is perfect for your entire crowd. It is delicious and addicting and makes a great Red, White, and Blue themed dessert.
This recipe is so simple, even your kids can make it and it doesn’t require but just a few ingredients.
Plus it makes enough to feed a whole crowd of party goers.
Ingredients you need for 4th of July Holiday Bark
You will also need a double boiler, a candy melting pot, or a microwave!
Yep, that’s it!
Other ingredients you can add to this holiday bark!
- Oreo Pieces
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
How to make 4th of July Festive Holiday Bark
- Lightly oil a tin foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Melt your candy melts. (1 lb of white, 1/2 pound of blue and red)
- Once your candy is melted, pour the white candy melt onto the cookie sheet and spread out evenly.
- Now take your melted blue and red candy melts and add layers or dollops.
- Use a toothpick and swirl the candy layering the red, white, and blue colors in a marbled/swirled look.
- Once you have your swirl just right, add your sprinkles and m&ms.
- Allow setting until candy hardens.
- Break into pieces and Enjoy!
This festive holiday bark is so beautiful when the colors are swirled together.
How do you keep candy bark from melting?
Store the bark in a cool (between 60°F and 65°F) room as it is setting.
Does candy bark need to be refrigerated?
No, just store in an airtight container in a cool room.
How long will candy bark keep?
Depending on the toppings you use; this holiday bark will last anywhere from 4 days to 2 weeks. The candy toppings will last longer than pretzels or cookies, those tend to get stale quickly.
EVEN MORE DELICIOUS AND ADDICTIVE 4TH OF JULY DESSERTS
- 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats
- 4th of July Cherry Bombs
- Firecracker Marshmallow Pops
- Red, White, and Blue Patriotic Strawberries
- Patriotic Flag Brownies
- 4th of July Themed Edible Sugar Cookie Dough
- Patriotic Popcorn
- 4th of July Oreo Truffles
Want to print this recipe?