Create this cute little popsicle stick bat craft with your kids this Halloween.
Simple and little needed in the way of supplies.
Looking for an easy Halloween popsicle stick crafts for kids to make at home or preschool this fall?
These little bats are so fun and easy to make.
Popsicle Stick Bat Craft for Kids!
Supplies you will need:
- Popsicle Sticks
- Black Craft Paint
- 1 piece Black construction paper
- White Paint Pen
- Wiggly Eyes
- Craft Glue
- Cardstock or Cardboard
- Using 8 craft sticks glue them to the back of a piece of cardboard or cardstock. I glued them in a pattern that created some ears for the bat.
- Paint the bat body black.
- Fold one piece of black construction paper in half, draw on your bat wing and cut out. Once they are cut out evenly cut them in half at the folded seam.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the bat. Don’t forget to pay attention to if his ears are right side up. Otherwise, you will do like I did and glue them upside down and have to peel them off and start over. haha!
- Now that you have the body finished, use the glue to attach his eyes and then using a marker draw on a cute face. We drew on fangs too but that is not necessary.
- As an option, you can attach small magnets on the back to turn this cute little popsicle stick bat craft into a magnet.
Check out these other awesome Halloween popsicle stick posts as well.
- Popsicle Stick Frankenstein Craft
- Popsicle Stick Spider
- Popsicle Stick Witch Magnet
- Popsicle Stick Vampire
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow
- Popsicle Stick Pumpkin
- Popsicle Stick Mummy
- Climbing Spider Craft
Want to print these instructions?