This little popsicle stick Frankenstein is perfect for crafting with your kids this Halloween. You can also attach a magnet and hang him on your fridge.
Previously I have crafted some fun popsicle stick crafts for my crafting with kids series.
All have gone over so well that I am back again with another fun Halloween one.
I have done Frankenstein Pops and a Frankenstein candy dish before, so I figured why not a popsicle stick Frankenstein?
He is crazy simple and a lot of fun too.
Supplies you will need!
- Popsicle Sticks (9)
- Craft Paint (green, gray, and black or black sharpie)
- Card stock / Cardboard
- Wiggly Eyes
- Craft Glue
- Paint Brush(es)
- Magnet (optional)
How to make a popsicle stick Frankenstein craft!
- Start off by painting 8 craft sticks green and 1 craft stick gray.
- Glue on your gray craft sticks to your cardstock or cardboard for his bolts. It really doesn’t matter what you use for the backing just as long as it is strong enough to support the sticks.
Also, make sure that you cut your backing so that it’s no longer or wider than the Popsicle sticks. Now glue your green on top of your gray stick and down to the card stock as well.
Because the gray stick makes the green ones offset a little you will need to pick the craft up and make sure the card stock is sticking to the green sticks as well. Allow drying!
- Now that he is completely dry you can attach his wiggly eyes with craft glue and either use black craft paint or a sharpie to create the rest of his face and hair.
- Lastly, attach a magnet to the back of your Frankenstein if you want him to be a magnet. I recommend a .75 inch adhesive magnet to hold it up.
If you loved this Popsicle Stick Frankenstein you also might like…
- Popsicle Stick Witch Magnet
- Popsicle Stick Vampire
- Popsicle Stick Spider Web
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow Magnet
- Popsicle Stick Haunted House Craft
- Frankenstein Suncatcher Craft
Want to print these directions?