Celebrate the day of love with this yummy Valentine’s Day Party Punch recipe a fan favorite when it comes to Valentine’s Day themed drinks.
This post contains affiliate links.
This love potion drink is a holiday favorite and very simple punch recipe.
One that would be perfect for baby showers, weddings and of course Valentine’s Day.
Whether you’re planning a party for the kids, an anti-Valentine’s Day bash for the girls (think, Galentine’s Day), or a special evening for your sweetie this Valentine’s Day party punch will be perfect for that.
We like to call it Love Potion since the term has the meaning of a type of potion designed to create feelings of love.
Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
Ingredients you will need
- 2-liter bottle of Cherry 7up
- 1-quart raspberry sherbet
- Whipped topping & sprinkles (these are optional)
This recipe is also good with lime or strawberry sherbet but our favorite Valentine punch is made with raspberry.
Pour your 7up into a punch bowl or gallon drink container.
Place scoops of raspberry sherbet in and stir to mix.
I know, this Valentine’s Day Punch is too easy, right? Exactly why I love it so much.
Pour a glass of Cherry 7up and drop in one scoop of sherbet.
We topped ours with whipped topping and sprinkles to add that extra touch of fun.
If you are looking to make these Valentine’s Day punch drinks you might also like to have these products on hand.
- Libbey Drinking Jar with Handle
- Libbey 10 Piece Punch Bowl Set
- Cold Beverage Dispenser
- Valentines Straws
- Wilton Sweetheart Valentine Sprinkles Mix
- Happy Valentine’s Day Party Cups
Want to print this recipe?
- 2 liter bottle of Cherry 7up
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Whipped topping & sprinkles optional
- Pour your 7up into a punch bowl or gallon drink container.
- Place scoops of raspberry sherbet in and stir to mix.
You can substitute the raspberry sherbet for lime or strawberry sherbet as well.
If you enjoyed this Valentine’s Day Party Punch you also might enjoy…