This Butterfinger poke cake is so simple made with a boxed cake and topped with yummy extras like sweetened condensed milk, caramel sauce, and cool whip to make it insanely delicious and addictive.
One of the best things about poke cakes is that they just get better after they have set overnight and chilled.
The perfect make-ahead potluck dessert to take to your family or friends’ gathering, you are certainly guaranteed to get a smile from all their faces.
This Butterfinger Poke Cake is extra decadent and a must-try, add the ingredients to your grocery list today!
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix (plus ingredients for this which is oil, water, eggs)
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Jar Caramel Topping (16oz)
- 1 Tub of Cool Whip (8oz)
- 2-3 Chopped Butterfinger Bars (or health bar, mini chocolate chips… etc)
How to make a Butterfinger poke cake!
1. Bake cake according to the directions on the box.
2. Let the cake cool and once completely cooled poke holes in the cake with the end of a wooden spoon or anything that makes small holes.
3. Mix the condensed milk and caramel sauce together so they are well combined.
4. Pour the condensed milk and caramel topping evenly over the cake making sure you get all the holes filled with the yummy goodness.
5. Spread the cool whip over top of the cake.
6. Top with crunched-up Butterfinger or your candy bar of choice.
7. Eat and enjoy!!! Refrigerate any leftovers
Craving more cake recipes like this one? Be sure to check out these others below!
- Hot Chocolate Poke Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake Recipe
- Banana Split Cake Recipe (Easy & No Bake)
- Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- Coconut Cream Poke Cake
- 7up Pound Cake
- Mixed Berry Dump Cake Recipe
- Double Fudge Coca Cola Cake
- Best Strawberry Sheet Cake
- Key Lime Cake Recipe
- Strawberry Pound Cake
Want to print or save the ingredients and instructions for this Butterfinger Poke Cake recipe?
Daily Diary of a Brown girl
Tuesday 17th of December 2013
kill me lol