With Easter just right around the corner, this Popsicle Stick Easter Chick craft is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
If you have been reading for a while then you already know that I love popsicle stick crafts.
We love this little chick, it’s a fun and simple activity for kids to do this Easter.
Supplies you will need:
- White Construction Paper
- Popsicle Sticks (7)
- Card stock / Cardboard
- Craft Glue
- Yellow Craft Paint
- Orange Marker/Sharpie
- Wiggly Eyes
- Magnet (optional)
How to make a Popsicle stick Easter chick!
- Start off by cutting out an egg shape from the white construction paper. Then cut in half using a jagged cut to mimic a broken egg.
- Glue on the craft sticks to your card stock or cardboard. Allow to dry!
- Using the yellow craft paint, paint the craft sticks. Allow to dry!
- Once the paint is dry you are now ready to glue on your egg pieces.
- Attach the wiggly eyes and draw on a small orange beak.
- Finally, if you want to turn him into a magnet I recommend a .75 inch adhesive magnet to hold it up.
You are all done! I hope you enjoyed this little craft and will share it with your kiddos. A great way to do a little crafting this Easter.
More Easter Crafts
- Popsicle Stick Easter Bunny Craft
- Easter Chick Terra Cotta Pot Craft
- Salt Painted Easter Eggs
- Best Way to Dye Easter Eggs
- Paper Napkin Bunnies
Want to print or save this Popsicle Stick Easter Craft?