If you have been reading for awhile then you already know that I love popsicle stick crafts. I was beginning to wonder if I had another one in me since I have done so many but I realized I had never done a Easter one. So of course I had to come up with something and this little popsicle stick Easter chick was born.
(This post contains affiliate links.)
How to make a Popsicle stick Easter chick!
- White Construction Paper
- Popsicle Sticks (7)
- Card stock / Cardboard
- Craft Glue
- Yellow Craft Paint
- Orange Marker/Sharpie
- Wiggly Eyes
- Magnet (optional)
- Start off by cutting out a egg shape from the white construction paper. Then cut in half using a jagged cut to mimic a broken egg.
- Glue on the craft sticks to your card stock or cardboard. Allow to dry!
- Using the yellow craft paint, paint the craft sticks. Allow to dry!
- Once the paint is dry you are now ready to glue on your egg pieces.
- Attach the wiggly eyes and draw on a small orange beak.
- Finally, if you want to turn him into a magnet I recommend a .75 inch adhesive magnet to hold it up.
You are all done! I hope you enjoyed this little craft and will share it with your kiddos. A great way to do a little crafting this Easter.