These Easter preschool cutting practice worksheets are the perfect way to hop into the holiday and motivate your little learners to practice their scissor and fine motor skills.
Why are scissor skills important for preschoolers?
- Builds fine motor strength.
- Develops hand and eye cordination.
- Improves focus and attention.
- Increases bilateral cordination.
What is included in this fun Easter printable pack?
This free cutting pack includes 6 worksheets that are easy and fun. These worksheets are designed to help kids develop their scissor skills. Being able to cut basic lines is an important fine motor skill for children and these printable pages will give them some good cutting practice.
These preschool worksheets are perfect for any parent, teacher, or homeschooler looking to help kids develop their fine scissor skills.
The Worksheets Include:
– Straight Line Cutting
– Wavy and Zigzag Cutting
– Circle Cutting
– Rectangle Cutting
– Square Cutting
– Oval Cutting
Easter Preschool Cutting Practice Worksheets
Download Easter Cutting Practice Worksheets
Looking for more cutting activities for preschoolers? Check out these fun options you can purchase!
- 30 simple full-page drawings of simple lines, geometric shapes, cute bunnies, chickens, Easter eggs, Easter illustrations
- Inside margin trim line for easy cutting out each sheet
- printed on one side of the paper, so that crayons, colored pencils, or markers will not bleed through
More Preschool Activities and Crafts
- Halloween Cutting Scissor Skills Worksheets
- 4th of July Preschool Scissor Cutting Practice
- St. Patrick Preschool Cutting Practice
- Valentine’s Day Scissor Cutting Practice for Preschool
- Free Easter Coloring Pages
- If I were the Easter Bunny Writing Prompt
- Easter Printables Activity Pack
- Easter Alphabet Practice Worksheets
- Easter Numbers Practice Worksheets