2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

Quick and easy 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins. These pumpkin muffins are low fat, delicious and super easy to make. Great for a quick fall breakfast!

Yep! You read that right. This recipe requires only two ingredients.

Yellow (or spice) boxed cake mix & canned pumpkin (15 oz can)

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins | This Girl's Life Blog

My favorite thing about this recipe is that it’s a low fat sweet treat. These muffins come out super moist and yummy. There is just a hint of pumpkin flavor so don’t disregard them just because you may not be a pumpkin fan. Give it a try! You just might like it.

All you have to do is add in the 2 ingredients and mix together. No oil, eggs, or water needed!

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins | This Girl's Life Blog

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins | This Girl's Life Blog

Spoon into a muffin pan, with or without liners and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins | This Girl's Life Blog

As a added touch you can sprinkle the top with powdered sugar but you can skip that part if you want or don’t have any available. It just adds a little something. You can even top them with icing. Yum!

I cook these with yellow or spice cake mix. If you want to try a little chocolate treat you can also use chocolate cake mix. I have also tried them that way and they are equally as good.

If you love this pumpkin muffins recipe then you also might like…

2 and 3 Ingredient Recipes

15 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall

Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip

You may also like

Ashley K May 14, 2012 - 2:11 PM

I’ve seen this around pinterest a lot I’m not a pumpkin fan but I might make them one day for my mom!

Melissa May 14, 2012 - 2:52 PM

You really can’t taste much of a pumpkin taste at all. If you like spice flavors try it using a spice cake. You won’t even be able to taste the pumpkin but it makes a great little spicy muffin. They make great breakfast muffins with coffee. 🙂

xoxo,
Melissa

Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes May 15, 2012 - 11:20 AM

These are so simple and quick. I like your idea above with the spice cake, I bet it would be good with chocolate too! Plus if you have picky eaters, they wouldn’t know they were getting something kinda good for them 🙂

Melissa May 15, 2012 - 1:45 PM

The spice cake is one of my fave ways to eat them, yummy for breakfast with coffee. The chocolates are pretty good, my daughter liked them and you are right a good way to get a sweet treat without to much sugar.

xoxo,
Melissa

G Luvlee May 15, 2012 - 2:35 PM

What a great recipe for young bakers. This will be one I’ll make with the grandkids next time they come to visit. Thanks!

Melissa May 15, 2012 - 2:54 PM

I would suggest going with the chocolate cake mix for the youngsters, they would love it.

xoxo,
Melissa

Jenn May 16, 2012 - 4:04 AM

I’ve tried cookies like this, but with a spice cake mix. I really like the idea of using a yellow cake mix.

Melissa May 16, 2012 - 1:25 PM

I feel like if you want to get the strongest pumpkin flavor (even though it’s still just a hint IMO) then go with the yellow.

xoxo,
Melissa

SweetPepperRose May 16, 2012 - 11:51 PM

Love them already! trying these soon 🙂
JoAnn