Craving a Taco Bell Breakfast Crunchwrap but can’t make it to the drive-thru? Follow this easy recipe to make your own at home!
Get ready to enjoy all the delicious flavors of a breakfast burrito wrapped up in a crispy tortilla shell.
If you’re a fan of Taco Bell’s Crunchwrap Supreme, you’ll love the Breakfast Crunchwrap.
It’s a delicious breakfast item that’s easy to make at home, and it’s perfect for those busy mornings when you need a quick and satisfying meal.
Why you’ll love this recipe!
- Cost-effective: Making a Breakfast Crunchwrap at home is much more cost-effective than buying one from a fast-food restaurant. You can purchase the ingredients in bulk and make several Crunchwraps at once, which can save you money in the long run.
- Customizable: Making a homemade Breakfast Crunchwrap allows you to customize it to your liking. You can add or omit ingredients, like bacon or sausage, and adjust the amount of sauce to your taste.
- Healthier: You can control the quality and amount of ingredients. You can use healthier alternatives like whole wheat tortillas, turkey bacon, or vegetarian meat substitutes to make it a healthier option.
- Quick and easy: Homemade breakfast crunchwraps are quick and easy breakfast options that can be ready in minutes. You can prepare the individual components ahead of time and assemble them when you’re ready to eat.
- Fun and satisfying: Making breakfast at home can be a fun and satisfying experience. It’s a great way to get creative in the kitchen and enjoy a delicious breakfast that you made yourself.
Ingredients for Taco Bell Breakfast Crunchwrap Copycat
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Taco Bell hot sauce (or any hot sauce)
- 1 lb cooked bacon
- 6 scrambled eggs, large
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 hash brown Patties, pre-cooked
- 6 burrito size tortillas
- non-stick spray
This recipe makes 6 breakfast crunchwraps, they are smaller than a traditional crunchwrap so it feeds approximately 3 people.
How to make a copycat Taco Bell Breakfast Crunchwrap
In a bowl, mix the sour cream and hot sauce. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs, bacon, and cheese. Mix together whilst chopping the eggs and bacon.
Pre heat the tortillas and add a 1/2 cup of egg mixture to the center of the tortilla.
Add a hash brown patty with the hot sauce and sour cream mixture spread on one side.
Fold over one edge to the center and continue in one direction overlapping with each fold until fully closed.
Place wraps in an oil-sprayed air fryer basket, spray the wraps with a little oil and cook at 375° for 5 minutes on each side.
You can also heat them in a pan skillet on medium heat if you prefer until the edges are a nice golden brown.
Remove the wraps from the air fryer and set them aside to cool.
Enjoy or freeze for later!
Can I use a different type of tortilla?
Yes, you can use a different type of tortilla like a whole wheat or corn tortilla. However, the size of the tortilla should be large enough to fold around the filling.
Can I use a different type of meat?
Yes, you can use bacon, sausage, ham, or even chorizo instead of the hash brown patty. You can also use a vegetarian meat alternative or omit the meat entirely.
Can I use a different type of cheese?
Yes, you can use any type of cheese you prefer, like cheddar, pepper jack, or even feta cheese. However, the cheese should be a soft and melty variety that will hold the filling together.
Can I make the Breakfast Crunchwrap ahead of time?
It’s best to make the Breakfast Crunchwrap fresh and eat it immediately for the best taste and texture. However, you can prepare the individual components (hash brown, egg, etc.) ahead of time and assemble the Crunchwrap when you’re ready to eat.
Can I freeze the Taco Bell Breakfast Crunchwrap?
It’s not recommended to freeze the assembled Breakfast Crunchwrap as it may affect the texture and quality of the tortilla and filling. However, you can freeze the individual components (cooked hash brown, cooked egg, etc.) and assemble the Crunchwrap when you’re ready to eat.
Even more delicious copycat recipes!
- How to make chili like Wendy’s – Copycat Wendy’s Chili Recipe
- Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe (Copycat Version)
- Baked Ravioli Appetizers – Olive Garden Copycat
- Copycat Doubletree Hotel Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Coca-Cola Cake Recipe
- Best Restaurant Sauce Recipes