Valentine’s Day is a great excuse for a craft session with the kids. These Valentine’s Day crafts for kids are perfect to celebrate the sweetest time of the year.
Crafting with my daughter is one of my favorite things, so today I have rounded up 12 of our favorite Valentine’s Day crafts that you can share with your own children this holiday season.
They are all fun and easy with most using materials that you probably already have around the house.
Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids!
Here are some supplies you might need to create these crafts at home.
- Crayola Construction Paper, Assorted Colors
- Wiggle Eyes Multi-Pack
- Chenille Stems/Pipe Cleaners, Assorted Colors
- Paper Plate, 9-Inch, White
- Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint Set, 18 Colors
- Tissue Paper, 20 x 26-Inch, Assorted Colors
- 1 Inch Pom Poms for Hobby Supplies and DIY Creative Crafts
- Fiskars Hand Punch, Circle
Even more great crafts for kids you don’t want to miss!
- Valentine Coloring Sheets
- Easy Valentines Crafts for Preschoolers
- Olympic Crafts for Kids
- Easy Groundhog Day Crafts for Preschoolers
- Cinco De Mayo Recipes and Crafts
- Leprechaun Crafts for Kids
- Easy Dr. Seuss Crafts & Snacks
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers