You know what one of the best things about living in the mountains is? You start to have cooler nights fairly early. I know some of you aren’t even back in school just yet but this mom is ready for some fall nights. Which means I am ready for a pumpkin spiced latte, of the homemade variety.
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Cup French Vanilla Coffee-mate
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 Cups Strong Coffee
- Whip Cream optional
- Cinnamon / Nutmeg optional
- Combine pumpkin puree, coffee-mate and pumpkin pie spice, whisk until smooth. Add coffee!
- Top with whipped cream and your choice of cinnamon or nutmeg. This step is optional but a yummy recommended step.