Celebrate Easter with show-stopping desserts like peanut butter carrots or toasted coconut cupcakes. Every-Bunny will love these delicious and easy Easter desserts.
This post contains affiliate links.
Your Easter dinner is probably already planned out with lots of traditional recipes. However, the Easter dessert can always be a fun new twist to add on to your menu. I have rounded up 15 of my favorite sweet and easy Easter desserts just for you. Make your shopping list, the bunny is coming soon!
Easter Nests | This Girl’s Life Blog
Reese’s Peanut Butter Carrots | Hungry Happenings
Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs | The Cards We Drew
Carrot Cake & M&M Cookies | Couponing & Cooking
Toasted Coconut Cupcakes | Kiki & Company
Carrot Cheesecake Bars | This Girl’s Life Blog
Cheesecake Carrots | Hungry Happenings
Lemon Macaroon Nests | Two Peas and Their Pod
Coconut Bunny Cake | Jenny Steffens
How sweet are these bunny cakes? They might be almost too cute to eat but they certainly would be perfect for your easy Easter desserts to have at the dinner table. Love them!
Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies | The Kitchen McCabe
Golden Oreo Truffles | Deliciously Yum
Jello Eggs | Spend with Pennies
Springtime Rice Crispy Treats | The 36th Avenue
Cake Batter Puppy Chow | Tidy Mom
Bunny Tail Mix | The NY Melrose Family
No Easter dinner would ever be complete without a sweet dessert! So here are some items you might want to have on hand to display these yummy treats.
- Dean Jacob’s Spring Sprinkles
- Wilton 6 Mix Easter Sprinkle Assortment
- Rustic Beauty Spring/Summer Paper Disposable Plates
- Easter Bunny Spring Celebration Paper Plates & Napkin
- Wilton Petal Grass Shaped Baking Cups
- SophieBella 8 kinds Flower Muffin or Cupcake Liners
- Mud Pie Ceramic Easter Bunny Chip and Dip Set
- Martha Stewart Collection Easter Oval Platter
- Rectangular Porcelain Platters/Trays for Parties
- Ceramic Bunny Cupcake Stand for Desserts and Cookies