Every bunny is going to love these delicious and easy Easter desserts, made perfect to celebrate the holiday with show-stopping recipes like carrot cake truffles and beautifully decorated sugar cookie eggs.
Your Easter brunch or dinner is probably already planned out with lots of traditional recipes. However, the Easter dessert table can always be a fun new twist to add to your menu.
I have rounded up my favorite sweet tooth finds and easy Easter desserts just for you. Make your shopping list because the bunny is coming soon!
The Best Desserts for Easter!
Fun Easter Desserts
This Easter Sunday, you can enjoy some classic Easter candy like Cadbury cream eggs, Jelly Beans, Chocolate bunnies, or marshmallow Peeps.
Or, you can try some new sweet treats that are sure to become holiday favorites—like these carrot cake truffles or bunny tail coconut balls.
The best part, no matter what you make, these creative Easter treats are sure to bring smiles to all of your family and friends.
- Easter Rolo Pretzel Nests – Easy, quick, and fun sweet and salty treat that is perfect for Spring and Easter.
- Easter Coconut Brownie Nests – Celebrate the season with these easy to make and absolutely delicious brownies. They are all dressed up and super festive for your Easter celebration.
- Carrot Cake Truffles – These easy truffles are a perfect festive treat for Easter and Spring.
- Easy Coconut Truffle Bunny Tails – These melt-in-your-mouth coconut truffles are a no-bake high energy healthy snack that is perfect for packaging up and gifting for the holiday too.
- Strawberry Carrots – If you are looking for the perfect dessert to serve for Easter then these candy-coated strawberry carrots are just the thing. Such a simple recipe but who doesn’t love fresh fruit.
- Golden Oreo Easter Truffles by Deliciously Yum are super easy to make and they are a no-bake recipe.
- Hop on over to find out how to make these fun and colorful treats, Jello Easter Eggs by Spend with Pennies. Children will love biting into these and will become a favorite thing to have every year.
- Tidy Mom shares this crispy chocolate-covered snack mix with the flavor of cake batter built-in! They are addictingly delicious!
Easter Cakes Recipes
Looking for some Easter cake ideas to share with the family this year?
We love these Easter cake recipes that celebrate spring, including this adorably cute bunny cake, carrot cake, key lime, and more.
- Coconut Cream Poke Cake – Are you a super fan of coconut? This cake is super easy to throw together and tastes so delicious. Eat cold for the best taste.
- 7Up Pound Cake – This homemade cake recipe is an old-fashioned southern recipe that is as yummy as it is flavorful.
- Fresh Key Lime Cake – This cake has a wonderfully fresh, light, and creamy flavor that is just simply delicious.
- Strawberry Sheet Cake – If you are looking for a light, fresh, and simple homemade dessert for springtime or summer then this Strawberry Cake is a must-try. Top with fresh strawberries and you are golden.
- Orange Cheesecake Carrots – You can’t have a party without cheesecake! These rich and creamy carrot-shaped cheesecakes by Hungry Happenings are colored and flavored orange and make a refreshing end to your Easter dinner.
- Easter Bunny Coconut Cake – How sweet is this bunny cake by Jenny Steffens? It might be almost too cute to eat but it certainly would be perfect for your Easter dinner table.
- This To Die For Carrot Cake by Mom on Time Out receives rave reviews for its unbelievable moistness and delicious flavor! I know this cake will quickly become a family favorite!
Easter Dessert Bars
- Carrot Cheesecake Bars – With these cheesecake bars, you can have your cake AND your cheesecake and eat it, too.
- Fresh Peach Crumble Bars – Easy to make, these crumble bars make an amazing summertime treat.
- Blueberry Cheesecake Brownies – These delicious brownies combine the best of both desserts, homemade light and creamy cheesecake with fudgy, rich, chocolate brownies to make the perfect decadent layered dessert.
- These Easter Egg Blondies by Averie Cooks are super soft and loaded with chocolate M&M’s Eggs galore!! Definitely my favorite type of Easter egg!
- Make this delicious Easter M&M Cookie Bars recipe by Life Love Liz for a fun and easy spring dessert loaded with Easter m&ms and pastel sprinkles!
- Beyond the Butter makes these Super Easy Lemon Bars by combining a tart and tangy lemon curd filling with a buttery, shortbread crust.
- If you like sugar cookies you’re going to love these Strawberry Sugar Cookie Bars by Your Cup of Cake topped with all-natural strawberry frosting! The perfect spring dessert for a crowd!
Easy Easter Cookies
Celebrate the season with these cute cookie ideas that will delight the whole family. This selection of delicious and easy Easter desserts are always a crowd favorite.
Whether you’re celebrating Easter with a fancy dinner or just something more low-key like a Easter egg hunt there will always be room to add some cookies to that menu.
- Easter Pinwheel Cookies – Your holiday cookie game is about to be strong with these easy Easter cookies that are beyond mesmerizing with their swirl but also so simple to make.
- Oreo Bunny Butt Cookies – Gather your supplies this weekend and makes these adorable Oreo Cookies, the perfect little treat for celebrating Easter and spring’s arrival.
- These little Lemon Macaroon Nests by Two Peas and Their Pod are bursting with lemon and scream spring! Spring has officially sprung!
- These Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies by The Kitchen McCabe are your favorite cake turned into a handheld whoopie pie.
- Sugar cookies are a go-to for any holiday especially these by Ahead of Thyme. The gorgeous pale tones, the intricate designs, the colorful variety.
- These crumbl carrot cake cookies by Lifestyle of a Foodie are lightly spiced with cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and loved then topped with a smooth homemade cream cheese frosting.
- Easter Blossom Cookies by OMG Chocolate Desserts are easy to make, super cute and festive Easter dessert. These are soft sugar cookies rolled in sugar sprinkles for a festive touch, with yummy chocolate candy in the center.
No Easter dinner would ever be complete without a sweet dessert!
Or two… go all out and create an Easter charcuterie board. How fun would that be?
Here are some items you might want to have on hand to display these yummy treats.
- Dean Jacob’s Spring Sprinkles
- Wilton 6 Mix Easter Sprinkle Assortment
- Rustic Beauty Spring/Summer Paper Disposable Plates
- Easter Bunny Spring Celebration Paper Plates & Napkin
- Wilton Petal Grass Shaped Baking Cups
- Mud Pie Ceramic Easter Bunny Chip and Dip Set
- Martha Stewart Collection Easter Oval Platter
- Rectangular Porcelain Platters/Trays for Parties
- Ceramic Bunny Cupcake Stand for Desserts and Cookies
Even more Desserts
- Party Dessert Ideas
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Death by Chocolate Poke Cake Recipe
- Best Easy Fudge Recipe
- Pecan Pie Bars